- Single piston cast iron caliper
- Uses the same pad as the 1994 - 2004 rear Cobra
- 11.625" directionally vaned slotted, drilled and zinc washed rotors
- A cost effective solution for drum to disc conversions for a number of rear applications.
- Caliper has built in park brake mechanism (does not include cables)
- System includes brackets, hardware, braided brake hoses and pads Baer IRON-SPORT System is a cost effective solution to introducing modern braking technology to your ride.
The IronSport is currently available for all Ford 9" rears, 10/12 bolt (c-clip only), Ford 8.8 and the Dana 60/8.75. Due to all wheels being built differently Templates are always recommended to verify fitment of the brake.
Templates can be found by searching your make and model in the menu to the left.