- Utilizes 4 cross bolts for maximum stiffness
- Features Stainless pistons and abutments
- Dual seals (dust/weather and pressure) to meet D.O.T specifications
- Standard finish is Clear. Red, Black or Silver available as well as custom colors.
- Front systems feature an 11" directional vaned 2pc rotor and fit most 15" wheels.
- Rear 13" features a drum in hat park brake with full billet backing plate
- Rear 11" will match the front SS4+ and is our smallest rear offering (no park brake).
The SS4+ front system features all the benefits of our larger brake systems just in a smaller package to fit 15" wheels. This is a perfect system for the customer looking to retain a factory type 15" wheel, or the enthusiast that wants to have a larger wheel with the option to go back to that stock look. Can be used with a stock drum brake rear, or matched with one of our rear offerings. If park brake is not a concern, for a number of the fixed bearing rear ends (NON c-clip), Ford 9", 10/12 bolt with a 3.150 bearing a SS4+ 11" rear is an option that will cosmetically match the front. If you are looking for a park brake check out the SS4 rear, this features a 12" 1pc rotor (larger and 1pc due to a drum in hat park brake).
The SS4+ 13" rear is a great option for a customer looking at the Pro+ front, or Extreme+ front that doesn't need or want that big of a brake on the rear. The SS4+ 13" features a 13" 2pc rotor with a drum in hat park brake.
Due to all wheels being built differently Templates are always recommended to verify fitment of the brake. Templates can be found in our catalog section of the site once you search by your make and model.